For the last leg of our trip, we stopped at Great Smoky Mountains National Park for some easy hiking and spectacular views. I hadn’t been here in years and forgot how beautiful it is. Literally every turn you make there’s a new postcard-worthy vista.
- C-Change Class 513 supports financial literacy! #ecweargreen #finlitmonth @CincyChamber @uceconomiccenter http://t.co/cdvsdlQFdj 3 hours ago
- Made it! #miami #southbeach instagram.com/p/m5dR_8HpbE/ 15 hours ago
- @marcogiusseppe @oberlin @ObieLib @oberlincollege Totally agree! We'll have to look into this... 1 day ago
- RT @uxlewis: We have several UX contractor needs open at @Rockfish in Dallas and Cincinnati. Reach out to me to learn more. And Plz RT #uxj… 2 days ago
- lessons I learned at the @oberlin #writing center still guide me on a nearly daily basis. cc @ObieLib new.oberlin.edu/arts-and-scien… 2 days ago