For the last leg of our trip, we stopped at Great Smoky Mountains National Park for some easy hiking and spectacular views. I hadn’t been here in years and forgot how beautiful it is. Literally every turn you make there’s a new postcard-worthy vista.
- RT @NKUDevelopment: Great event to expose students to entrepreneurship opportunities. And, #NKU has a great resource -- @The_Inkubator. htt… 16 hours ago
- RT @joshpichler: Startups a focus of C-Change @CincyInnovate inclusion campaign cin.ci/1wgiFaj @Brandery, @Cincy_Tech, @UpTechIdeas 2 days ago
- RT @CincyChamber: Nice! @HYPECincinnati C-Change #destinationinnovate class project featured in @CincyChic bit.ly/1ySA0cW 10/24-- #… 2 days ago
- RT @joshpichler: Where Young College Graduates Are Choosing to Live nyti.ms/1FoGCRS cc: @cintrifuse, @brandery, @uptechideas, @Cincy… 2 days ago
- RT @joshpichler: Startup notes: Assurex, Destination Innovate, TREWGrip cin.ci/1tA4HC8 @AssurexHealth, @TREWGrip, @CincyInnovate 5 days ago